Collection of yourPersonal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Apres Birth may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: - First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Baby name, Baby date of birth
- Topics interested in discussing
- Breastfeeding history and medical history related to providing lactation services.
If you purchase Apres Birth's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your PersonalInformation
Apres Birth collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Apres Birth may also use your personally identifiableinformation to inform you of other products or services available from Apres Birth and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Apres Birth does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Apres Birth may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ApresBirth, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Apres Birth may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Apres Birth or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Apres Birth; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Apres Birth, or the public.
Tracking UserBehavior Apres Birth may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Apres Birth, in order to determine what Apres Birth services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Apres Birth to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
AutomaticallyCollected Information Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Apres Birth. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Apres Birth website.
Links This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California ElectronicCommunications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us; • Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Apres Birth collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. Apres Birth collects this information for the following reason(s): Apres Birth LLC collects information on client's child(ren) including the following:
1. Baby name
2. Baby date of birth
This data is collected to ensure the client is in the correct group by baby age and to track participants in the sessions inclusive of the parent and the baby.This information is not shared outside of Apres Birth and not shared or sold to third parties.. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
From time to time, Apres Birth may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Apres Birth or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Apres Birth, you may opt out of such communications by emailing us at info@apresbirth to unsubscribe to Apres Birth emails.
Changes to this Statement
Apres Birth welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Apres Birth has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Apres Birth at: Apres Birth LLC, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 646-798-1011
Effective as of August 04, 2022